For all jobs/events and appointment booking visit: UniHub
All our careers resources: Careers Central
Football Coach – Little Kickers, Sheffield
If you are a great sports coach (FA Level 1 football or equivalent coach / manager qualifications or sports coaching experience required) confident and out-going, great with young children, 100% reliable, a good team worker and interested in contributing to the success of an exciting children’s activity business then we would love to hear from you! You must have excellent verbal communication skills and be physically fit for this role, which involves leading the conduct of football based physical activity classes for young children.
Details/How to apply: https://unihub.shu.ac.uk/students/jobs/detail/543233
Sport and Physical Activity Coach – Healthy4Life Family Healthy Living Programme
16 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays – Temporary contract until March 2019, subject to funding
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic healthy living team delivering our weight management services, as part of the Weigh Up framework in Rotherham. You will promote, prepare and deliver the Healthy4Life sport and physical activity sessions to parents and children aged 4 to 17 years The post is subject to a full DBS disclosure.
- A passion and interest for supporting children and families to achieve a healthier lifestyle and become more physically active.
- To hold a minimum qualification of a Level 2 Fitness Instructor and/or Level 2 Sports Leader Award and/or Level 2 Coaching qualification.
- Experience in planning weekly session plans and delivering a range of fun and purposeful sport and physical activity sessions
- Knowledge of a wide variety of sports and physical activities suitable to individuals with different ranges of abilities and age.
- Ability to deliver group based sessions to educate parents and children in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to forge trusting relationships with families.
- Must have an empathetic nature, be enthusiastic and motivational.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Confidence in promoting services within community and professional settings to raise the profile of the service in the local area.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 29th November 2017
Graduate roles and Summer Internships with NCS The Challenge – Employer Event
29 November 2017 1pm-2pm – City Campus
The Challenge is the UK’s leading charity for building a more integrated society. We work on a local and national level to bring together people from all ages, ethnicities and walks of life, connecting communities and building trust.
At The Challenge our vision, mission and values are at the heart of all that we do. This has created a culture that embodies equal opportunities, respect and a fun work environment. We are dedicated to bringing together a diverse group of people who are determined to make a difference in our society. The Challenge offers a sense of belonging for those who are just beginning their career, all the way through to experienced candidates who are looking to take their next step, while contributing to our our national programmes.
For further details please see: https://unihub.shu.ac.uk/students/events/detail/540754
Sheffield & Hallamshire County F.A.
Higher Education Development Event
21 November 2017 5pm-8pm – Collegiate Campus
The event includes four workshops covering a wide range of bespoke topics, including one delivered by Sheffield Hallam lecturer Paul Greaves and one from the County FA’s Senior Regional Manager Callum Irving.
Workshops include: Motivation; Influence; Leadership and Volunteering Opportunities with the FA and University.
More details: Higher Education event poster.jpg
To confirm your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org